The objective of aitiip on Rapid Protyping, Rapid Tooling and Rapid Manufacturing is the design, development and manufacture of prototypes, models, molds and finished parts using additive manufacturing innovative technologies.
To this end, Aitiip technology center has a selection of technologies to support SMEs with complementary characteristics and properties but with the same goal:
- Obtaining functional plastic parts, aesthetic, design and marketing validations.
- Approval of plastic products and series.
To maximize the functionality of a prototype part, that part has to meet aesthetic requirements, functional, dimensional and experimental. Thanks to Additive Prototyping, Rapid Tooling and Rapid Manufacturing new technologies, we can ensure that these requirements are met as close as possible.
Selective Laser Sintering (SLS)
- Dimensions 330x300x380 mm piece (possible do larger pieces and be assembled later.)
The selective laser sintering is a rapid prototyping technique that makes the pieces in layers. The base material is a powder whose particles measure about 50 μm. Successive layers are deposited over each other. With parts made by SLS Technology can be achieved parts with similar characteristics to those you will require the final piece, both functional and aesthetic and dimensional.
- Part removal station.
- Post-processing assembly, setting and aesthetic finishes.
- Material: polyamide without load and with glass fiber (DURAFORM PAGF PA), flexible (DURAFLEX) and with aluminium (DURAFORM AF).
Metal Laser Sintering (M3 LINEAR)
Linear M3 is the first machine in the world for processing materials using laser built in a modular fashion. The machine consists of the laser station and the axis driven by high precision dynamic linear motors. The technology consists of 3 modules to work effectively, saving time and money and allows exchange between a flexible technology.
The M3 Linear Machine has as main feature the integration of three laser modules:
- Cusing Module, production layer by layer from metal powder
- Laser Erosion Module.
- Metal and plastic Marking Module.
- Materials: Stainless steel (CL 20ES).
- Hot Work Tool Steels (CL 50WS).
- Steel-casting (CL 60DG).
- Banks setting, polishing and assembly.
Vacuum Casting System (VCS)
Vacuum Casting System involves the obtention of pieces in polyurethanes of various properties (similar to thermoplastics) by his casting in silicone molds in vacuum atmosphere, thereby avoiding the formation of air bubbles.- Mold Maximum dimensions 750x900x750 mm.
- 2 stoves MCP for the tempering of materials and molds.
- Nylon Module in order to injection parts in the final material.
- Materials: Nylon Resins PUR and PA6, within a range of soft, semi-rigid, rigid, special high temperature and others.